The Barrymore Hotel's Commitment to You During COVID-19
This page was last updated on May 29, 2020
First of all, we want to thank our valued guests for their patience and understanding during this time. Our hotel is currently OPEN, but some of our amenities and services are limited or unavailable at this time. We have updated our cancellation policy in order to offer the most flexiblity for our guests.
All guest rooms are cleaned and sanitized before your arrival using our "25 Points of Care" cleaning program. While all guest rooms are cleaned and sanitized before each new guest's arrival, we are happy to provide a contactless experience during your stay by eliminating daily housekeeping service at this time. To maintain our dedication to our guests’ health and safety, and to support limited/no-contact and social distancing guidelines, housekeeping service will only be provided during your stay upon request.
We have also taken additional measures to clean and sanitize high touchpoint places in common areas, plus we have installed hand sanitizer stations in the lobby for your convenience.
• Our outdoor pool is currently OPEN, but with restrictions. Guests must not congregate in groups, please no groups of more than 10 persons, social distancing guidelines must be practiced (minimum 6 feet apart from those not in your household), and the pool is limited to 50% of its bathing capacity. If you have any questions, please ask our Front Desk.
• Our on-site fitness center is currently OPEN with some limitations, including occupancy being limited to 50% capacity. We have also have provided wipes in the fitness center for you to self-sanitize the equipment. Please see our Front Desk for more information before going to the fitness center.
• We have temporarily suspended our complimentary downtown shuttle service.
• Our on-site restaurant, The Continental, is currently closed for business.
• Our 24-hour business center is currently unavailable.
• Our ATM is currently unavailable.
• Our guest laundry facilites are only available upon request.
• Barry's Market, our on-site convenience grab-and-go market, is currently closed, however a limited number of refreshments are available for purchase at the the front desk.
Travel Flexibility Information
In response to the ever-changing coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we’d like to share some additional actions that The Barrymore Hotel Tampa Riverwalk is taking to allow you even more flexibility regarding your upcoming travel.
Waiving Change & Cancellation Fees
Guided by our purpose of care, we are temporarily adjusting our policies to allow for maximum flexibility to help you make the right decisions regarding travel at this time. Due to volume, the days to process your cancellation or changes may take up to 30 days (or more, depending upon your financial institution) if booked directly.:
• Existing reservations for any upcoming arrival date :
For existing reservations for any upcoming arrival date, including reservations with prepaid rates that are typically more restrictive, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival,* as long as the change or cancellation is made by June 30, 2020. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
• New reservations for any future travel:
For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with prepaid rates, between today and June 30, 2020, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival date.* Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
For full details and to make arrangements, please contact us directly at (813) 223-1351 or email us at email@example.com.
Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third parties are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies and for assistance. We have advised these companies of our cancellation policy and you should refer to their terms and conditions.
On behalf of the entire Barrymore family, we would like to reiterate that the safety and wellbeing of our guests and associates, remain our highest priority.
The Barrymore Hotel Tampa Riverwalk
111 West Fortune Street Tampa, FL 33602