The Barrymore Hotel's Commitment to You During COVID-19
This page was last updated July 8, 2021.
First of all, we want to thank our valued guests for their patience and understanding during this time. Our hotel is currently OPEN, but a few of our amenities and services are limited or unavailable at this time.
Getting Back To Normal: Safety Tips
Guest and employee safety is our hotel's and the hotel industry's first priority. Follow these steps to have a safe stay:
• Face Coverings and physical distancing are required for unvaccinated individuals.
• Choose contactless options where available. This includes online reservations, check-ins, and payments.
• Consider request-only room cleaning to limit exposure in accordance with CDC guidelines. Ask us about available options.
• Refrain from traveling if ill. This includes if you have, or recently had any symptoms of COVID-19 or contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19.
ABOUT SAFE STAY
"Safe Stay" is the AHLA's iniative focused on enhanced hotel cleaning practices, social interactions, and workplace protocols to meet the new health and safety challenges and expectations presented by COVID-19. Stay Safe was created in accordance with guidance issued by public health authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
This information is brought to us by the AHLA (The American Hotel & Lodging Association).
Our Committment to Clean: 25 Points of Care
Our common areas, meeting space and guest rooms are all cleaned and sanitized using our new "25 Points of Care" enhanced cleaning measures. Please take a moment to download and read through the things we're doing to give you peace of mind during your stay.
Download Our 25 Points of Care Flyer
Descargar los "25 Puntos de Cuidado" en español
• We have suspended our complimentary downtown shuttle service.
• Our on-site restaurant, The Continental, is currently closed.
On behalf of the entire Barrymore family, we would like to reiterate that the safety and wellbeing of our guests and associates, remain our highest priority.